Recent Changes - Search:

ProjectStatus

  • Front Mission 5: Scars of the War - completed on December 29, 2009. All assets inserted except for the opening story event.
  • Front Mission 2 - completed on August 22, 2013. 75% text inserted and remaining 25% placed in text script.
  • Gun Hazard: Radio Drama Series - completed on January 29, 2012.
  • Front Mission Alternative - on hold. Prototype patch completed on June 25, 2012.
  • Other Front Mission Projects - on hold.
Edit - History - Print - Recent Changes - Search
Page last modified on August 31, 2015, at 07:17 PM